A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Provide a first class customer service experience to our clients.
- Work through complex loan scenarios from Lodgement right through settlement of the loan.
- Liaise with all loan parties - broker, client, builder, conveyancer to keep them informed at all stages, through calling and/or correspondence.
- Provide personalized, friendly and efficient service to all stakeholders including clients, lenders, referrers etc.
- Address any outstanding items, conditions etc. to get loan formally approved and then
- Resolve basic progress/tracking issues by identifying the issue, determining the cause of the issue, and explaining the issue to the relevant party.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing metrics set by the Team Leader/Operations Manager.
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Monitor and accomplish individual targets against key criteria and set standards
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation on email.
- Promoting and demonstrating ACQUIRE’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- With perfect English communication, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs.
- Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively within a team and an ability to manage the same team in the future.
- A high level of PC competence, typing skills and accuracy.
- Critical attention to data matching and error rates.
- A good track record in previous job.
- A good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.