As a Validations Officer, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- To confirm the correct process and authorisation is obtained from insurance companies to ensure OBG are paid for jobs completed.
- Apply O’Brien® Belief Statements
- Adhere to O’Brien® Policies and Procedures
- Promote a positive perception of O’Brien® to all contacts
- Follow and adhere to all O’Brien® policies and procedures
- Enforcement of the Matrix Authority.
- Work within the O’Brien® Vision, Mission and Values
- Adhere to Sales Centre Policies and Procedures
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Immediate to Advanced computer skills
- Comfortable with repetition
- Clear and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively recognise and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Comfortable with unpredictable workloads
- Willingness to adapt and develop different skillsets as required
- Previous experience in a role involving data entry and repetition featured highly
- Understanding of insurance claims process