Airtasker is a fast-growing online and mobile marketplace for local services and temporary labour. We are revolutionising the way people and businesses get more done by connecting real-time labour requirements with one of the world's most under-utilised assets - people power. Airtasker has big ambitions and raised $33M worth of funding in 2017 to go international. We launched with immense success in the UK and on the precipice of taking on the world with further global expansion.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Be an ambassador of Airtasker’s core values as an advocate.
- Provide top-notch global customer support through fast, efficient, and genuine responses.
- Collaborate with the immediate team, and other AirSupport teams to ensure overall customer product satisfaction.
- Triage tickets and understand ownership for each teams and customer journey segments.
- Own problems. solve the issue from start to finish, but also look at why it happened and how it can be prevented.
- Analyse complex situations, conflicts between users or high-risk escalations and make decisions.
- Identify, analyse and make changes for improvements in process, macros, Help Centre & knowledge base articles.
- Report all the bugs, issues, and assumptions and give feedback on new product launches and experiments.
- Contribute to team goals and projects.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 4 years’ minimum exposure to the BPO/call center industry
- Experience in Zendesk or any similar CRM tool
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools or software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to empathise and understand customer concerns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsAbility to identify gaps in process and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player; committed to building and contributing to a high-performing team
- Adaptable to 24/7 shifting schedule.