We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, code
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- 3-5 years proven working experience in Java development (2 years ) don’t have to be graduate.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring and Supreme Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development