Reconcile daily bank transactions.
- Reconcile daily bank transactions.
- Process approved sales invoices
- Process supplier invoices received from email and prepare summary of weekly listing of invoices for payment. Ensure all suppliers' invoices have been approved
- Prepares purchase order as requested from head office.
- Prepares due from affiliates invoices for billing.
- Record month end accruals, prepayments and other journal entries
- Checks monthly credit card statement and AU expense report.
- Prepares weekly payroll run.
- Update weekly cash flow and bank transaction file.
- Prepares cost of goods sold report
- Download register closure and product report from Vend
- Upload various reports in drop box
- Ensure all documents are saved in shared documents for reference.
- Filing of supplier invoices once paid and received
- Assist with year-end financial audit.
- Other related tasks that may be delegated by the immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy. CPA, a plus.
- With working experience in the bpo or call center or any similar industry is an advantage.
- Familiar with Australian business transactions.
- Must be PC proficient with strong skills in Microsoft Excel. Experience inXero accounting software is a plus.
- With keen attention to details and accuracy, and with high stress tolerance
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City, Pasig City or Quezon City