To provide Technical support, installation, training and planning and deployment of the Company’s applications to clinics, hospitals and organizations
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support on the use and configuration of the Company’s applications, e-messaging product suite. This includes troubleshooting of customer issues in a timely manner via telephone or email/tickets.
- Provide planning and deployment of the Company’s applications product(s) to best suit specific customer requirements
- Provide customer training when required via telephone and Team Viewer.
- Undertake internal product testing to address customer support issues.
- Provide and support a strong interaction with the product development team.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept for all time expended on projects and internal company activities
- Work according to the standards and procedures defined by the Company’s Quality Management System
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide customer support for MS Windows version 7 through 10, Mac OS X and Windows Server environments.
- Ability to handle basic SQL programming functions – back up database, install, select, query, delete and update databases is a plus.
- Exceptional Computer Skills
- High attention to details.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills, Customer Service/Help Desk Experience a plus
- Background in Healthcare Industry or having worked with clinical software, including digital certificates will be well regarded.
- With working knowledge of CRM