Sitting within the nib Travel team as the Reporting Analyst, you will provide daily reporting & workflow management needed to keep our business in check and provide insight to improve and grow the business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Daily data extracts and creation of reports from various sources .e.g.. Activity/Volume, Service, SLA/KPI productivity reports, , d Claims and business analysis reporting, Business support/finance reports, etc.
- Collation of data for monthly Business reporting requirements to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Identification, analysis, and interpretation of trends or patterns using statistical methods
- Creation of reports and presentations to share findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders.
- Creation of statistical models that depict company-wide trends
- Development of high-level performance reporting presented to departmental and senior management
- Proactive identification and analysis of trends in marketing campaign performance reporting data
- Provide assistance to other deliverables as required.
- Creation of monthly forecasts based on historical performance and trends/initiatives
- Monthly coordination with other teams for cost alignment to ensure all relevant data is captured
- Consolidation and transformation of existing data sets and reports to a refined volume of relevant reports.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Advanced skills and knowledge of reporting tools such as MS Excel and Google Sheets and Tableau
- Proven analytical skills in areas of reporting and providing insights on results
- Experience of monitoring and ensuring quality within internal processes and reporting standards
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of SQL and databases for data cleansing, manipulation and transformation
- Culturally capable of operating in a fast-moving dynamic business where operational excellence is expected and a high work ethic and can-do attitude comes naturally
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to solve problems in a team-oriented environment
- A delivery-focused, self-starter able to operate with limited supervision
- 2 years’ experience as a Data/Quantitative/Reporting Analyst in a related environment