As Business Development Lead, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Prospecting existing Database and cold calling new data
- Maintain 100-140 calls/day out to prospects, and generate 1 appointment per hour
- Adhere to lead generation guidelines as communicated
- Upholding the highest levels of integrity and customer service
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Coordinating well with other departments
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Promoting and demonstrating Company values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 1-2+ years of inside sales or lead generation experience
- Ability to operate from a positive mind set
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-Organized, with an attention to detail
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- Day shift schedule following Australian Time zone.