The Customer Care Consultant‘s primary objective is to maximise sales and retention opportunities via voice and digital channels while providing excellence in customer service. The position exists to provide accurate and comprehensive information and advice about nib’s products and services, ensure that products meet the needs of customers and efficiently deal with customer/policy holder enquiries and complaints.
- Communication Actively listening and communicating with others using speech, written word and body language appropriate to the context and audience.
- Continuous Improvement & Change Applying knowledge and demonstrating behaviours which embrace change and improve customer experience
- Planning, Prioritising & Decision Making Managing work though effective prioritisation, preparation and organisation and making timely and well informed decisions
- Sales & Persuasion Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product or service from customers
- Customer Focus Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Problem Solving Builds a logical approach to address problems or manage the situation at hand
- Using Technology Applying technology, combining the skills needed to operate equipment with the understanding of the principles needed to explore and adapt systems
- Stress Tolerance Maintaining stable performance under pressure and handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organisation
- Attention to Detail Accomplishing tasks by showing concern for all aspects of the job, accurately checking processes and tasks