You are an important component in the business, working alongside our Customer Service Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their concerns.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
- Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
- Assist with order processing, enrollments, and setting up new customers; issue RMAs if needed.
- Provide basic technical support for the back office systems; escalate advanced issues to the IT Support staff.
- Identify, report, and follow-up on website issues to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Facilitate the connection of Market Partners to each other outside of the organization to enable productive collaboration.
- Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
- Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
- Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
- Document all contact information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represent the MONAT brand, maintaining a professional, competent, and positive demeanor at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs
- Willing and able to maintain an appropriate standard of professionalism
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively within a team
- A high level of PC competence and typing skill
- A good track record in previous job
- A good record of attendance and punctuality