.The Claims Administration Officer is responsible for managing frontline customer contacts via email and undertaking the appropriate action to resolve the customer’s concern (respond to simple queries, claim referral, outbound calls, triage call to claim handler). This role is responsible for keeping service levels within target.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislations and regulations
- Ensure compliance within delegated authority limits
- Adherence to triage/ transfer guidelines
- Provide feedback to claims handler on necessary action/ activity on claim
- Arrange the dispatch of product information and documentation
- Maintain effective communication with customers
- Accurately and completely respond to customer’s queries on claims/ on a specific claim
- Proper referrals for customer complaints and/or complex claims
- Identify recovery opportunities on claims
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Customer service experience
- Preferably with BPO experience
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in customer service within the insurance/claims industry
- Good communication skills
- Preferred Basic Knowledge of Insurance
- Preferably with Case Management Skills
- Administration and Organisation skills
- Adaptable to change in a high changing environment
- Motivated to achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and uphold Groups Vision and Values
- Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
- Commitment to work on a rotating roster and out of normal business hours when required.
- Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.