We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Collections Officer, you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Oversee and direct the activities of the campaigns along with all Team Mangers and Staff assigned to the campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies that will meet the expectations and needs of customers and clients
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Regular and often daily interactions with their AU manager
- Work collaboratively with all other departments to meet the desired business goal as one team
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, performance, leads and headcount management, quality and compliance, cancellations and aborts.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Hold all staff under their line of management strongly accountable to exceptional standards of values and behaviors
- Be responsible for staff high engagement and positive culture
- Developing Team Leaders by providing leadership training and re-assuring that Team Leads can effectively coach and develop agents.
- Plan campaign's financial objectives by following the forecast, estimating requirements, preparing monthly budgets, scheduling expenditures, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Outbound Dialer Knowledge
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications.
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
- Inbound and Outbound Sales Management Experience