As a Floor Plan Drafter uses computer-aided design and drafting software to develop drawings and plans for construction and manufacturing industries.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- You will be drafting floor plans from laser scans and image data using proprietary drafting software.
- You must be able to assess quality of source data (i.e. insufficient or incorrectly pre-processed scans) to determine whether data can be adjusted and used or should be rejected.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least a year of working experience and exposure with drafting software
- Experience with drafting floor plans
- Good problem-solving skills and thinking outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery of high quality results
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills