Airtasker is a fast-growing online and mobile marketplace for local services and temporary labour. We are revolutionising the way people and businesses get more done by connecting real-time labour requirements with one of the world's most under-utilised assets - people power. Airtasker has big ambitions and raised $33M worth of funding in 2017 to go international. We launched with immense success in the UK and on the precipice of taking on the world with further global expansion.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Conduct effective discussions and quarterly cadences with team members to set goals, provide feedback, and uphold quality of work.
- Create tailor-fit coaching styles and trainings to empower high performers, motivate high potentials and support low performers to excel.
- Work cross-functionally to get measures of success for projects, provide feedback on and assist with new product launches and experiments
- Guide team members with escalated tickets that they may be stuck with and coach them to handle the issue effectively
- Use high-level judgement to make decisions
- Prioritise projects and activities for the team
- Participate in recruitment and on-boarding for new team members
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership position within a BPO/call centre environment
- Experience in handling complex cases and issues under pressure
- Superstar people management skills to lead a high-performing team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A continuous improvement mindset to drive efficiency and process change
- The ability to execute independently, take initiative, and engage with stakeholders