You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Sales Agent, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through outbound calls and sales support. You will ensure presales enquiries are addressed in a timely and efficient manner in order to close the sale. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches.
- Possess excellent sales pipeline management skills.
Identifies opportunities to up-sell and refer the service.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product and services
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
- Work with other departments as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining customer files and accurate details from all calls through campaign CRM.
- Correct incomplete / incorrect sales.
- Coordinating well with other departments.
- Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Responding to inbound customer email inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Must have at least 1 year of BPO Sales Experience
- Familiar with the Call Center SLA
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to analyze and provide creative solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- With working knowledge of CRM.