As an IT Business Analyst, your role is to act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Engage throughout the whole project life-cycle
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered the highest-level functioning expert.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or similar
- 5+ years of business analysis experience, ideally with experience on high volume transactional web applications
- Proven ability eliciting and gathering requirements, preferably in Use Case format, including problem definition, requirements elicitation, and impact analysis on complex, high-visibility projects spanning multiple stakeholder communities
- Proven ability to take complex problems and decompose them into well-organized, logical, and detailed descriptions to facilitate problem solving
- Proven track record in producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and User Interface Design Specifications – for large and complex projects.
- Excellent at use case and use case theory, object oriented analysis and design (OOAD)