We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Team Leader, you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
InDebted is changing debt collection.
We are backed by one of Australia’s top four banks and a global venture capital fund with the mission to disrupt the debt collection industry by putting positive customer experience at the core of our strategy.
InDebted is looking for our first Head of Training and Quality to help build our Manila operations and remotely lead in country training and quality operations in Australia and as we continue to grow and expand into New Zealand (NZ), the United Kingdom (UK) and beyond.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Develop: You will be responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of our training and quality function. We want you to help us develop a training and quality program that is like no other and that has genuine continuous improvement across our people, process and technology at its core
- Implement and scale: You’ll get your hands dirty while having full support from the team. You will be accountable to identify and request any required tools, to implement your plan and build your team
- Maintain and Run: Ensure all of the activities associated with training and quality operate at the highest possible standard and that the intelligence gained about business, process and agent level effectiveness are used to continually improve our operations
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- You will need to be able to prove that you know and love training and quality
- A strong understanding of debt collection compliance regulations in either Australia or the United Kingdom (UK)
- It’s the right time for you. It’s the right time for a change and to become part of the most significant change our industry will see
- Experience with MS-Office and G-Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability and willingness to travel to Australia
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures