The Collections Representative will report to a Collections Team Leader. The duties of a Collections Representative include inbound and outbound collection calls in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide world class customer experience by answering customer queries regarding collections issues.
- Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on customer’s financial situation
- Resolve customer complaints
- Liaise with various internal departments to solve customer queries
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Commendable attendance record
- A team player with the ability to manage a high volume workload and work towards month end targets