As Sales Representative, you’ll assist customers in purchasing tickets for events in a timely and efficient manner, taking advantage of any opportunity to upsell. To excel in your role, you need to be passionate, communicative and patient, empathizing with the customer and able to gather much-needed feedback.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Helping customers solve product- or service-related problems by following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the company.
- Working with intermediate supervision.
- Providing assistance to different types of customers by receiving frequent calls from them for an extended period of time.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Referring the service and meeting the goals set by the company.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics.
- Must, at least, have finished high school.
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills.
- Strong background in sales and up selling.
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Open to working in shifting schedules.