We are a mobile bank for Gen-Z that combines an app with a debit card. Shared accounts for parents with teens, and personal checking for individuals. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Managing team members’ adherence to roster, company policies, procedures, KPI’s and targets.
- Facilitating performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members.
- Analyzing team performance as a whole.
- Motivating the team to achieve objectives.
- Developing team members through coaching, counselling and recognition.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Organizing and facilitating team meetings to provide effective communication to, from and within the team.
- Creatively planning and delivering engaging and motivating focus sessions that both educate and energize
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in achieving results when leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in producing a high performing team through coaching and development.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain appropriate levels of knowledge.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and clearly voice solutions to issues.
- With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and a knack for multi-tasking.
- Sound problem-solving and decision -making skills.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.