We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients.
As a Inbound Sales Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Engage with existing and previous customers through inbound and outbound contacts with the end goal of Influencing then to buy products and/or subscribe to services.
- Build customer relationships and identify customers’ needs through appropriate questioning, active listening and analyzing their situations.
- Recommend solution based on customer needs
- Document transactions with thoroughness and accuracy
- Achieve required sales goals and other KPIs on a consistent basis
- Maintain quality service by adhering to company and industry best practices, standards, and policies
- Other related tasks as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Front-line sales experience in any industry is required
- High level of presentation and communication skills
- Objection handling skills