We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Mobility Care Representative, you will be taking IB calls and making follow up calls to customers that have called in with an issue. The goal will be to resolve the initial reason for call and then pivot to an offer. You will understand customer needs and craft the best solutions for the customers’ business. The goal will be to deliver the best solutions along with the best customer service.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Taking IB calls for customers to handle service issues regarding their mobility device and or account
- Understanding customer business challenges.
- Developing the solution and designing the architecture to solve the customer need.
- Establishing business cases and helping customers choose our solution.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Take ownership until issue is resolved
- Coordinating with order writers, engineer and customer to provision orders timely.
- Handle all calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least a year of work experience in the call center industry
- Customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Interest to interact with people
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of telecom services and benefits of data, voice, cloud, managed services IT, Security, mobility, and TV
- Handled an array of customer service issues such as billing, contract renewals, repair, and account reviews
- High customer satisfaction and efficiency rating.