Natural Therapy Pages, part of the hipages Group, is the most visited natural health site across Australia. Every day, our growing team works to connect a community of health-conscious people — with more than 13,000 natural therapy practitioners in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Innovating and connecting the natural therapies industry online: it comes naturally.
This role is responsible for the creation of client listings on our directory ensuring all needs are met, in understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into attractive and SEO copy by re-writing the clients existing content and placing this onto the directory listing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing SEO optimised content for all client listings by reviewing existing websites and rewriting content to meet SEO guidelines and easy readability.
- Liaising with clients to get information on the products and services offered by them, and researching relevant topics as required, to ensure correct language is used, content is accurate and follows local guidelines.
- Perform regular reviews of existing client pages and work closely with SEO analyst to incorporate SEO suggestions in ensuring optimised content and metadata.
- Come up with content strategy for the client pages and plan to ensure consistency across different pages in terms of brand, layout and structure.
- Write content for different sections of the website such as category pages, listing pages, etc. always ensuring high quality and incorporating digital best practices and SEO guidelines.
- Liaising with the content team and sales/service/marketing teams to determine the needs of clients and ensure they are happy with the content and layout of their pages.
- Make content-related updates on the website directly through the admin module
- Work with SEO analyst to understand keyword research and apply best practices across content for all channels and communication
- Write content for internal and external marketing communication, events and other marketing promotions as and when required.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and keen understanding of grammar and effective communication on the digital medium.
- A keen eye for detail and ability to spot irregularities or things that do not sit right with pages or accounts.
- Focuses on delivering an outstanding customer experience through writing engaging copy.
- Has an understanding of different channels within digital and how communication and content would vary across these channels (banner vs. edm vs. webpage)
- Highly driven with the commitment and desire to positively affect business metrics. Does whatever it takes to deliver quality to both our clients and business metrics.
- Flexible and responsive to change. Understands the long-term vision and mobilises to make it happen. Applies themselves to any task to move things forward
- Understand of writing for the digital medium and knowledge of basic SEO principles on keyword research and page optimisation.
- Experience working with CMSs in the past, publishing content across different platforms. Basic understanding of HTML would be an advantage.
- Worked either in a digital agency or as part of a marketing team as a digital content writer for 3+ years
- Experience working on large websites and alongside marketing, SEO teams.
- Strong sense of purpose/initiative/drive
- Curious about how things work
- A strong sense of the customer
- Advanced written communication skills