We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Care Consultant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- With the sponsored groups there are Service Level Agreements (SLA) that are required to be met. A 100% answer rate is expected so that no customer is waiting on the inbound line for a consultant. It is imperative that all consultants maintain their schedules at all time without their Team Leaders knowledge.
- Provide complete and accurate information to customers about their entitlements.
- Undertake needs analysis and recommend most appropriate product.
- Retain customers intending to cancel their policy prior to end of visa and promote and attempt to sell another suitable product.
- Act as the first point of resolution for customer complaints and disputes. Escalate complaints in line with nib’s complaints handling process.
- Refer enquiries to the appropriate area or person.
- Engage in activities to retain customers.
- Arrange the dispatch of product information and documentation.
- Processing E5 buckets when required
- Process & update information
- Use various knowledge management tools such as In-site, brochures, etc in order to answer customer questions correctly
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment.
- Motivated to deliver sales results and achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
- Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
- Ability to adapt to change in a busy environment
- Commitment to work on a rotating roster from 8.30am to 8.30pm Monday to Friday, and out of normal business hours when required.
- Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.