As Senior Web Developer, your role is critical in ensuring all digital assets are created and implemented accurately down to the last pixel and line of code.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Writing structured (object oriented programming) and optimized codes adherent to best software development practices.
- Creating website layouts (desktop and mobile-friendly user interfaces) using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Working on integration to other third-party services and databases.
- Creating specifications and workflows based on the stakeholder's request.
- Maintaining and expanding the company websites.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest tools in web development and use them in day-to-day operations.
- Collaborating with the graphic designers to create website layouts.
- Optimize all webpages (on-site and off-site) in collaboration with the SEO/PPC team.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, etc.