We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- The successful candidate will be an experienced database professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- They will work with a variety of business stakeholders to deliver campaign outputs to precise specifications and schedules, and contribute to projects to improve the existing platform.
- They will create quality assurance processes, and provide a range of regular and ad hoc deliverables to support the business needs.
- Create and update dashboards reporting on live campaigns to precise specifications and schedules
- Develop and implement robust procedures for managing the quality and accuracy of campaign outputs
- Deliver management information reports for internal and external audiences to a defined schedule
- Streamline, standardise, and document routine business processes, seeking wherever practical to reduce time and cost through automation
- Coordinate activities with staff across different teams, maintaining awareness of events that may impact delivery schedules
- Undertake ad hoc projects including report development, data cleansing, and exploratory data analysis
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience of working with a significant customer database
- Highly numerate with good data interpretive skills
- Good understanding of marketing and campaign management practices
- Proficient in reading and writing SQL code (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience of working with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online or other similar data visualisation tool
- Solid understanding of logical relational database concepts (e.g. including data types, joins, subqueries, primary and foreign keys, normalisation)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including complex formulae, advanced charting, pivot tables and lookups
- Ability to maintain a logical and systematic approach (eg. file naming conventions, folder structures, document versioning, audit trail) especially when working under time pressure
- Good team player with a positive attitude, great attention to detail and a creative thinker
Experience of either R or Python
- Domain expertise in any of the following: retail, direct marketing, digital marketing, CRM, loyalty programmes.
- Experience in delivering actionable customer intelligence in a marketing or operations research environment highly advantageous
- Always to be looking to exceed expectations. Seeking out new approaches and constantly challenging with ideas and different data sources and approach to drive innovation insights.
- Business process concepts including, for example, data flows, batch control, validation rules, exception reporting, audit trail and reconciliation.
- Likely to be educated to degree level in a quantitative subject.