As a Business Process Writer, you’ll be working with relevant departments to ensure that company's security controls, policies and procedures are kept up to date and compliant to applicable laws and regulations.Your day will see you doing any of the following:
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for designing and mapping process flows for the business.
- Updating and maintaining the tracker of the company's information security policies.
- Reviewing and updating information security policies and procedures in accordance to applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Maintaining and controlling documents such as arranging monthly document reviews and ensuring documents are assigned a document control number.
- Ensuring all approved documents are completely signed by their respective signatories.
- Coding all approved restricted documents in the Online Document Management System platform to be accessible to all employees.
- Doing audits, spot-checks and floor sweeps to ensure that the documents are in place and are being practiced.
- Working in special projects assigned by the management.
- Assisting employees with compliance related concerns and inquiries.
- Managing performance and maintainingyourgrowth by consistently monitoring performance, acknowledging strengths and addressing areas of opportunities.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- With advance business-level writing and documentation skills
- With excellent English communication, listeningand organizational skills.
- Has familiarity on PCI DSS ; CPISI Certification
- Has familiarity on Risk Management and based on ISO 27001 and ISO 31000
- A critical thinker and has sound decision-making skills
- Excellent research, root cause and analytical skills
- Experienced working in a large fast paced organizational environment
- Can work with minimal supervision
- With a knack for multi-tasking.
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks
- Flexible with regards to work schedule