As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are a front-liner in providing excellent customer service through accurate profiling. You are expected to manage the Online and Social Media space in increasing talent attraction and widen recruitment reach and capability through the cyberspace. Your role is vital in helping the organization become the employer of choice.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Enterprise Sourcing – PH wide
- Responsible for overall movement of Online and Social Media channel end to end and assure target SOH is met.
- Monitors Online and Social Media effectiveness and gaps for urgent action
- Maintains a master tracker with updates status of applications from point of receipt to hired or failed
- Posts job openings on a set schedule depending on hiring requirement
- Creates a study on the best time to post a job opening plus frequency per hiring requirement
- Provides a behavior market study per vertical and domain as a basis of time and frequency on posting a job ad
- Posts engagement ads on social media for daily movement and interaction
- Conceptualizes and plan for initiatives on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provides data analytics on social media and online; how many applied on a specific posting, time, demographics, impressions, clicks, reach, etc.
- Works closely with the graphic artist for banner updates and daily postings
- Responsible in providing market intelligence basis competitor postings/available data both online and social media
- Investigates on Social Media for any sourcing guideline violations
- Updates job postings basis status of the opening; closed or open
- Creates and reports MBR and QBR with insights and overall performance
- Provide assistance in branding