Customer Service Representative provides first call resolution to our customers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Make customers happy by 1) ensuring that the customers’ needs are met 2) owning their issues and 3) making it easy for them
- Actively listen to the customer’s needs and issues with great interest while displaying confidence in resolving the call
- Thinking quickly and logically to provide an efficient response to customer inquiries.
- Recognizing the value of your customer and look for ways to delight them.
- Accurately log all calls using the provided tools and systems within business policies.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and one goal, contributing ideas and providing help to others and services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- A minimum of 6 months call centre experience
- Billing experience is an advantage but not required
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service in the current role
- An excellent grasp of the English language especially with ‘Conversational English’
- A positive attitude to work and career, demonstrated in the willingness to learn