We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Customer Service Representative L1, you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Customer Service Representative provides first call resolution to our customers.
- Make customers happy by 1) ensuring that the customers’ needs are met 2) owning their issues and 3) making it easy for them
- Actively listen to the customer’s needs and issues with great interest while displaying confidence in resolving the call
- Thinking quickly and logically to provide an efficient response to customer inquiries.
- Recognizing the value of your customer and look for ways to delight them.
- Accurately log all calls using the provided tools and systems within business policies.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and one goal, contributing ideas and providing help to others and services.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- A minimum of 1 year call centre experience in an AU campaign.
- Experience in a blended campaign is preferred but not required.
- Billing and Technical experience is an advantage but not required.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service in the current role.
- An excellent grasp of the English language especially with ‘Conversational English’
- A positive attitude to work and career, demonstrated in the willingness to learn