As a Product Specifics Trainer plans, prepares and deliver account-specific skills training to customer support agents using diverse methods including classroom instruction, one-on-one mentoring, and facilitation of e-learning opportunities. The trainer focuses instruction around agent behaviors that ensure customer satisfaction, net promoter score, and metric compliance for quality and increased revenue for the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on sales skills and product and services.
- Maintain a high success of successful new hires/ graduates as demonstrated on the evaluation being used and on the job performance
- Partner with the Sales Managers in curriculum design
- Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives
- Work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross training modules in critical areas as identified
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual
- Coordinates training schedule with the Operations on site and can facilitate exchange of communication
- Administers written or online exams to trainees to evaluate learning and and to evaluate learning and future actions (re-direction, re- training, etc.)
- Recommends short and long term training strategies for the improvement of training quality
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Ensures correlation of work expectations to Sales Success!
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 1 year of experience in classroom training or corporate mentoring, preferably in a call center environment
- Ability to accept varied schedules as needed
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule