We are seeking for experienced Data Provisioning agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Processing Customer Orders from End to End via automation tools
- Answering Incoming Calls – Assisting customers with open order enquiries
- Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
- Live chat interactions with customers
- Outbound calls to customers to discuss order updates
- Actioning Adds/Moves/Changes to Customer Accounts
- 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 6.00am to 6m Monday to Friday.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Minimum of 2 year of Activations/Service Delivery experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Australian telco
- Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound English writing skills.
- Exhibits strong Knowledge of all NBN and ADSL / PSTN / Sip / mobile technologies
- Flexibility to shifting schedules
- Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively