you'll represent the account and interact with customers through inbound calls and ensure all requests are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take food orders from the callers by filling out the standard computerized data entry answer phones and respond to product inquiries with the aid of the standard CRM
- Presents new products and promos to customers.
- Confirms ordered items to ensure encoding accuracy.
- Follows standard script and call handling procedures to minimize delivery problems.
- Does minor adaptation of response based on inquiries of clients
- Handles customer complaints and follow-ups, encodes it in the CRM for record purposes and action.
- Proper tagging of calls using the CRM.
- Logs in on time base on the given schedule.
- Handles manual activities in case on system down times.
- Conducts survey, call back or outbound activities as necessary to generate additional sales.
- Refers to Branch Coordinator or Account Supervisor major problems encountered (e.g., late delivery, double orders, incomplete address, food quality issues and character issues) especially if these require a follow-up call with the store concerned.
- At least High school graduate, college level or Graduate of any 4-year course
- Exposure in a customer service oriented field or a call center will be an advantage
- Average communication skills with neutral accent
- Ability to navigate computerized data entry
- Willing to work in shifts
- Good customer service orientation