As a Team Leader, you’ll be primarily responsible for leading a team of 10-15 S&MS Leads verification Specialists within an outbound call centre environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Oversee the processing of data entry/validation tasks of the Leads Verification specialists through outbound calling campaigns.
- Motivate, encourage and lead the team.
- Training and development of associates in the Leads Verification Specialist role.
- Measure, report and review KPIs and targets while taking remedial action when needed.
- Work autonomously to manage day-to-day team activities ensuring team milestones and objectives are fulfilled.
- Direct any other queries to the relevant department/person as required.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong leadership qualities to motivate associates.
- Focus and Drive on achieving quality and performance targets.
- Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics preferably in Australian lines of business
- Must, at least, have finished high school.
- With strong interpersonal, customer service/sales/up-selling skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office applications skills
- Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
- Possesses excellent attention detail
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Open to working in shifting schedules.