We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Customer Service Consultant, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Demonstrated experience in a Contact Centre customer service environment, preferably in a Health, Medical and/or insurance service industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Medical Terminology is advantageous.
- Motivated to achieve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and uphold Groups Vision and Values
- Dedication to excellence in customer service in a high pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn and maintain new skills.
- Commitment to work on a rotating roster and out of normal business hours when required.
- Flexible and positive work approach and attitude.