You’re a content-generating machine. As the Content Writer, you’ll create, edit and organize content that strengthens the brand on all offline and online platforms for prospects, clients and employees.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Delivering high-quality content adhering to strict timelines and requirements as requested.
- Managing the communications workflow, process and editorial calendar.
- Abiding by established brand style guidelines and formats.
- Collaborating with the Creative team to align all creatives.
- Copy-editing and proofreading for digital and print material.
- Managing and optimizing digital copy content libraries.
- Researching and analyzing relevant topics to ensure fresh content.
- Coordinating well with other departments to gather accurate and up-to-date content.
- Promoting and demonstrating the company’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- With Excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
- With three to five years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- With keen attention to detail and knack for multi-tasking.
- Adaptable to working collaboratively or under minimal supervision as needed.
- Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
- Graduate of a Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Humanities-related degree.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Timely and quality delivery of accurate, on-brand content.
- Well-maintained library of content resources.