As Customer Experience Specialist (Live Chat and Email Support) you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Interacting with customers via live chat or email responding to various financial inquiries, concerns, or requests related to direct deposits, withdrawals, money transfer, disputes, funding or setting-up an account, and discussing or promoting CURRENT’s banking products and services.
- Explain, advise on and promote Current’s bank products and services to customers.
- Reviewing and analyzing relevant transactions history and relating the information to the customer in a way that reconciles to their present account balance.
- Correctly refer customer to other support team for any account specific request or concern such as but not limited to:
- Refund of monthly recurring charge
- Errors when cancelling an account
- Removal of funding source
- Account’s name correction
- Downgrade or Re-activation request
- Unsuccessful transaction due to flagged, suspended, or under watchlist account.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Developing deep technical knowledge and know-how on standard banking operations and procedures in the US and comply with various control and account protection measures.
- Following throughs and ensuring 100% fulfillment of commitment to customer.
- Handling customer and client interaction with due skill, care and professionalism.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent in customer service.
- A fast typist with excellent written English communication and comprehending skills.
- Tech savvy and knows how to operate smartphones/tablet/PC and software applications.