As Customer Support Associate, you’ll facilitate assist customers in purchasing tickets for events in a timely and efficient manner, taking advantage of any opportunity to upsell.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Helping customers solve product- or service-related problems by following the guidelines and procedures outlined by the company.
- Working with intermediate supervision.
- Providing assistance to different types of customers by receiving frequent calls from them for an extended period of time.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Referring the service and meeting the goals set by the company.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics.
- Must, at least, have finished high school.
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, computer skills
- Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
- Ability to show empathy toward customer concerns
- Maintain professionalism and positively represent the Vivid Seats’ brand
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Open to working in shifting schedules.