IDS is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, IDS Group. has a 40-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. IDS customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value IDS for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At IDS you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
The marketing team is undergoing an exciting transformation becoming a key business partner to drive revenue and contribute to the overall growth of the company. The team will leverage the foundation built by a full rebrand to actively seek new customers and contribute to the market penetration of IDScloud.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Qualifying incoming web, phone and email leads to determine IDS product fit
- Collaborating with marketing and sales in the timely processing of inbound leads. Including: Tracking prospects, identifying decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and entering data accurately and consistently into Pardot and salesforce.com.
- Meeting monthly marketing qualified lead (MQL) and sales accepted lead (SAL) quotas
- Working with the IDS Director of Demand Generation to develop and implement strategies and initiatives to generate new clients and expand current clients
- Working with creative teams to build out demand generation materials associated with campaign strategy
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience with outbound Sales campaigns
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks/assignments/projects
- Strong written & oral communication
- Understanding of financial institutions, is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot, is a plus