As an OpenAgent Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for the monitoring sales calls made
between OpenAgent’s sales team (in Sydney, Australia) and OpenAgent customers to assess, score and provide
feedback on the sales behavior of the sales consultant against OpenAgent’s call compliance framework
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Do call monitoring between 15-20 full sales calls between OpenAgent sales consultants and OpenAgent customers per day.
- Assess sales consultant behavior against a strict OpenAgent Call Compliance Framework for adherence to the framework.
- Score each element of the call with the great deal of accuracy against the framework in a Quality Assurance Scorecard.
- Provide clear and concise documented feedback to the agent’s performance on relevant section of the call against the call compliance framework by documenting this within the call scorecard.
- Communicate with Australian Sales Team Leaders (via email), raising issues of ‘urgent’ status where identified in the call monitoring process.
- Responsible for key contact center performance metrics at the individual level.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Coordinating well with other departments.
- Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
- Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
- Handling all requests with due skill and care.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Background in Quality Assurance, Compliance or a call monitoring function.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills and demonstrated ability to articulate feedback in a concise way in written from.
- Outstanding understanding of the English language.
- A background in Quality Assurance or Compliance for an Australian organization engaging with Australian customers is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to efficiently navigate your way around a computer, including prior use of at least one quality monitoring platform.
- Aptitude for learning new things.
- Ability to respond to change and implement feedback quickly and accurately
- 12 months experience working on an Australian sales campaign.
- Good verbal communication (English language) and be able to converse with Australian Sales Team Leaders or Sales Agents if/when necessary relating to feedback provided in a QA scorecard.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
- Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
- Flexible to shifting schedule including but not limited to weekend shifts, night shift, working on holidays, etc.
- With a minimum of one year customer service experience in the BPO industry.