We are seeking for experienced level 2 Helpdesk/ Technical Support agents to join our growing team for immediate start. Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Answering Incoming calls - Troubleshooting, PSTN, ADSL, NBN Data and IP Based Telephony with customers.
- Moves adds changes, Configuring of Routers and IP Based systems.
- Fault logging with extend carriers
- Monitors and communicates with partners on order progress and escalations
- Management of Open tickets and customer followup
- Actioning Customer Service Email Dropbox requests
- Live chat interactions with customers
- 9 hour work days during Hours of Operation between 4.00am to 7pm Monday to Friday, Weekend shifts between 6:00am to 3:00pm. 5 shifts per week.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of 2 years in College
- Minimum of 2 year of Customer Service and Technical Support experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Australian telco
- Communication Skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound english writing skills.
- Exhibits strong Knowledge of all NBN and ADSL / Sip / mobile technologies
- Flexibility to shifting schedules
- Background in IT, or IT related industry would be beneficial in this role. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have above average knowledge of Windows based Office/ and Web Based Systems, including ability to type 50+ words per minute
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively