Solutionreach is focused on delivering technology and expertise to deliver better care and build a more profitable practice. We show practices how to improve the patient experience and connect with patients in the way they want to connect.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Maintains Salesforce and the Solutionreach platform by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares forms for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the SR Intake Success Coach for resolution.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Tests customer and account system changes
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exceptional writing, reading, and proofreading skills
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Have experience in the field of technology
- Professional experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be proficient and experienced in Windows workstation and server environments
- Places high value on customer success, working with both internal and external customers
- Prior consultant experience in assisting customers to utilize software effectively