As a Customer Service and Collections agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Be the first point of contact with our fast growing user base
- Handle customer’s inquiries on the phone in a timely and professional manner as required by departmental policies and procedures
- Provide a first class customer service experience to our Customers
- Resolves product or service issues/enquiries by clarifying the complaint, determining the cause of the issue, explaining the issue and providing the best solution to the issue/enquiry
- Place outbound calls and perform Welcome Calls
- Work towards KPI's and targets
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Articulate and possess Customer Empathy.
- Possess Business Knowledge – Customer Service, Collections, Technology and Analytics
- Must have at least 1-2 + years experience working with customers
- Digitally adept and AI awareness
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Minimum of 6+ months working in a call center
- College degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to work US based hours and weekends