We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing a suite of contact center and back office services. We’re proud of our success as Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines and as our Workforce Planning Analyst , you’ll continue to drive success for our accounts.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Consolidating, reporting and analysis of historical and current production data of Operations
- Creating and maintaining large and complex databases which are used Dashboards
- Provide Ad hoc reports on a need basis.
- Provide support to department heads in terms of providing data and analytics for performance management and critical management decisions.
- Forecasting numbers needed in day to day operations to achieve ideal headcount
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Strong Knowledge and experience with BPO operations, reporting and workforce tools, (Genesys, MS OFFICE (Excel and Powerpoint), etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical skills.
- Ability to present and explain complex information to various levels in Operations.
- Strong ability to coordinate and relate to different levels in the organization
- Knowledge and background in Data Analytics and forecasting experience a plus